Monday, July 09, 2007

Monday Happenings


We had a busy weekend filled with yard work, grocery shopping, and church. I haven't been home much the past four days and it shows in my home! Other than going to the post office (which I've already done!), I won't have to leave my nest today.
***
I have a list of things I hope to accomplish this week for the home and garden. I find it easier to write out a weekly list that I can work on throughout the week as I have the time and energy. What doesn't get done this week will go on next week's list.
***
I was never able to follow FlyLady's schedule or anyone else's for that matter. I instantly rebel at the thought of a schedule. I prefer to do things in my own time rather than feeling controlled by a schedule someone else created. That's the beauty of being a homemaker. I have time to do the things that need to be done, pursue my interests, or drop everything and take the kids on an adventure!
***
Until next time...

2 comments:

Grace said...

As a fellow FlyLady rebel, I can identify with your problem of following a set schedule. Things around our house are just too fluid, and we like it that way!

miss*R said...

I wasn't a very good fly-lady student either. I have my own routine that I try to stick to though - otherwise my home would be completely demented..