Monday, July 30, 2007

A Fresh New Week


My weekend did not go as planned. I did alot of baking and cooking, but didn't start on my home improvements. It's hard for me to work with my husband home. So I created a checklist of things I want to accomplish each day and for each room in my quest to become better organized - leaving my weekends free to go with the flow.
***
There are alot of things I want to change and many home improvement projects that need to be done and most of it will be up to me to complete because I am the one who's home. I need a plan to get everything pulled together, so I can start getting things done. I will definately be learning as I go, but I'm determined to have things the way I want them.
***
I'm also toying with the idea of eventually creating my own Etsy shop. I have ideas swirling about, but we'll see what the future holds.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Good morning. I'm off to work but wanted to say Hello! Have a great day and good luck with your projects. An etsy shop how exciting.