Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Books and More...

Yesterday we went to the library and they were having a Book Sale! I bought The Long Winter by Laura Ingalls Wilder (probably my most favorite series of all time!) and Words to Know by Harry Bricker which was copyrited in 1969. It has the most charming pictures inside!
I also bought Meet the Austins by Madeleine L'Engle (copyright 1960). I love the illustration on the cover and the story sounds wonderful from the description.

I had my sister frost my hair, but the color wasn't as dramatic as I'd hoped. It looks okay so I will leave it alone for now. I may eventually go back to being a blonde.
This is my new Super Girl tee-shirt. It is so comfy & cute!
It says "Saves the World 24/7".
Love it!

1 comment:

Ann said...

I like the new look and the shirt! how cute. and what fun to buy some old books. I love doing that!