Ann had a 7 things that rock Meme post on Tuesday. She said "And if you are reading this...consider yourself tagged!" So here are my 7 things that ROCK!
1. Music - of course! I have an eclectic taste in music, so I have a wide variety of CDs to choose from. My favorites are the ones I burn myself because I can have a CD filled with songs I love!
2. Books - I am an avid reader and always have a good book or two (or three!) on hand to read.
3. Paper - My name is Tracy and I am a paper-aholic! I love stationary, notecards, and paper crafts like: illustrated journals, scrapbooking, ATC's, collages, notebooks, journals, etc.
4. Nature - I love being out in nature - from the mountains to the seashore. I love catching a glimpse of animals in the wild, gazing at the moon and stars, as well as blooming flowers.
5. Date Nights - This is something we've just started now that the kids are old enough to stay home alone for a few hours. Once or twice a month it's fun to go out alone with Alfred to have dinner or catch a movie.
6. Digital Cameras - I love being able to take pictures & not have to take them to be developed. And it's pretty cool to be able to upload them instantly to share with all my blogging friends. :)
7. The Internet - My husband laughs because I tell him this is my connection to the outside world, but it's true! I love being able to meet people who have the same interests as I do. And you can find just about anything on the internet - recipes, how-tos, whatever....how cool is that?
I won't tag anyone in particular - but if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged! Leave me a comment so I can read your rockin' meme. :)