Friday, July 13, 2007

7 Things that Rock! Meme


Ann had a 7 things that rock Meme post on Tuesday. She said "And if you are reading this...consider yourself tagged!" So here are my 7 things that ROCK!


1. Music - of course! I have an eclectic taste in music, so I have a wide variety of CDs to choose from. My favorites are the ones I burn myself because I can have a CD filled with songs I love!


2. Books - I am an avid reader and always have a good book or two (or three!) on hand to read.


3. Paper - My name is Tracy and I am a paper-aholic! I love stationary, notecards, and paper crafts like: illustrated journals, scrapbooking, ATC's, collages, notebooks, journals, etc.


4. Nature - I love being out in nature - from the mountains to the seashore. I love catching a glimpse of animals in the wild, gazing at the moon and stars, as well as blooming flowers.


5. Date Nights - This is something we've just started now that the kids are old enough to stay home alone for a few hours. Once or twice a month it's fun to go out alone with Alfred to have dinner or catch a movie.


6. Digital Cameras - I love being able to take pictures & not have to take them to be developed. And it's pretty cool to be able to upload them instantly to share with all my blogging friends. :)


7. The Internet - My husband laughs because I tell him this is my connection to the outside world, but it's true! I love being able to meet people who have the same interests as I do. And you can find just about anything on the internet - recipes, how-tos, whatever....how cool is that?


I won't tag anyone in particular - but if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged! Leave me a comment so I can read your rockin' meme. :)

2 comments:

Maggie Ann said...

I think the internet and digital cameras are pretty wonderful too. and books and music...grin. And paper for artwork...oh yeah!

Ann said...

Thanks for doing you Meme. It was fun reading your post. You are kindred spirit. Paper yes we love PAPER! Paul finally has a Saturday off so we are going to spend it together. ALL DAY! His 30th class reunion is today so that will start things off! Have a great Saturday. No rain here so enjoy it for us.