Thursday, June 21, 2007

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen Things about Tracy
1. I am a perfectionist and am way too hard on myself.
2. My favorite drink is Coca-Cola.
3. I am addicted to paper of all kinds - especially if it's pretty!
4. As a teen, I wanted to change my name because I thought mine was too plain.
5. I also wanted to be a singer.
6. I always have my toenail painted, otherwise I feel naked!
7. I love silver jewelry.
8. I also love taking naps.
9. My favorite book is Simple Abundance by Sarah Ban Breathnach.
10. I am told I laugh like my Mama.
11. I love finding a good bargain.
12. I am hopelessly addicted to books and must read something daily!
13. I even read the backs of cereal boxes, shampoo bottles, whatever!

5 comments:

coffeefreak said...

Numbers 3, 8 and 12 would also be in my list if I were to make a TT like yours. Happy TT!

Juzahlyn said...

great intro to thursday thirteen..I love naps too hehehe keeps you energize

Gloria said...

Number 3, 12 and 13 is like me! I'm mad about papers as well as fabrics. But my excuse for this madness is that I'm a scrapbooker. As for the fabrics, I have no reasonable excuses. I'm also a great big bookworm and I would read just about anything!

Lady Laurie said...

I love Simple Abundance ~ a wonderful book!
I had to laugh about you reading cereal boxes and shampoo bottles, I do the same thing!

Jeannine said...

I am with you on the "wanting to be a singer" bit. :-)
Great list!