Friday, June 29, 2007

Reminiscing

This is me & Alfred on our wedding day which happened 15 years ago today! We had a whirlwind courtship - he asked me to marry him after 3 weeks of dating and we married a few months afterwards. Many said we wouldn't last a year, but they were wrong. ;)
I love this photo of my honey!
When we first met, we were both attracted to each other but were dating other people. I thought he was wild (he was) & he thought I was a snob (I was just shy). My Mama said she knew Alfred would be the one that I married because I looked at him differently. She was right.
We had our fair share of troubles & heartaches over the years, but we are happier than we've ever been now. I am so thankful we hung in there & didn't give up!
In honor of 15 years of marriage, I'd like to share 15 things I love about my Husband:
1. He is handsome.
2. He is a good provider.
3. He can make me laugh hysterically.
4. He's not afraid to try new things.
5. He gives great massages.
6. He knows how to do all sorts of handy-type things.
7. He is easy-going.
8. He loves my cooking.
9. He rarely complains.
10. He's not afraid to stop & ask for directions, if needed. :)
11. He is forgiving.
12. He is a good father.
13. He is a problem-solver.
14. He is strong.
15. He loves me just as I am!

4 comments:

miss*R said...

Hi Tracy, thanks for stopping by and commenting... as from today I have a new blog * I hope you come and say hi - and i hope we can keep in contact !
Happy Anniversary to you both - it is wonderful to hear that you have stuck together through good times and bad - many don't....xoxo

Blue the Spa Girl said...

Wow, what a nice tribute to your husband. I hope he gets to read this.
Thank you for your comments on my blog. I hope you two have a wonderful celebration!!!

Ann said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! It was such fun to wonder down memory lane with you. I loved the photos. Alfred reminds me of Sam Elliott. Your dinner out sound delicious. Have a great weekend and enjoy working in your yard.

Lady Laurie said...

Dear Tracy,

Hope you both had a wonderful anniversary! I liked those pictures!