Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My Family


My Mama and 3 youngest siblings made it to safely to Alabama last night. They drove through rain the entire trip! I am the oldest of six children. I have 4 sisters and a brother. I'll be 33 in September. Shelly is 30. Laura is 28. Chelsea is 19. Matthew is 14. And Taylor will be 12 in October.
***
Family is very important to me and I am thankful that we are all so close. It is always fun when Mama comes down to visit because we all get together and chat and laugh. Mama is supposed to come over here sometime today to see the new place, so I'll be tidying up the house this morning.
***
After 2 days of thunderstorms, the rain has finally ended. It was nice -cool even- this morning when I took the dog out. The birds are singing their cheery little songs. Alfred caught a glimpse of a possible fox running across the back of the property this morning reflected in the glass on our entertainment center!
***
Well, I must close for now and get busy here so I can visit with Mama without worrying over everything that needs to be done. Wishing you a wonderful day!

No comments: