Friday, June 01, 2007

I'm Still Here


We ran into a snag with the last permit we needed to get, so I am still here. It looks like it may be sometime next week when the actual move will take place. I know there is a lesson to be learned in all of this.
***
I have shared that I am impatient. I also like to know e-v-e-r-y thing that is going on and have a plan. I don't do well with spontanaeity, surprise or waiting. I believe the lessons are to learn to be patient and to wait upon the Lord as He strengthens my faith.
***
Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD. - Psalm 27:14 (NIV)
***
Yet the LORD longs to be gracious to you; he rises to show you compassion. For the LORD is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him! - Isaiah 30:18 (NIV)
***
But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently. - Romans 8:25 (NIV)
***
He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." - Matthew 17:20 (NIV)
***
We've had to do alot of waiting concerning this move and the truth of the matter is we are always waiting on something in this life. Worry doesn't makes the waiting go faster - it just sucks the joy out of every day life. So I will wait upon the Lord and choose JOY.

No comments: