Friday, June 22, 2007

Friday's Feast


Appetizer: Name a funny habit you have.
*I make up silly songs constantly & drive my family crazy. :)

Soup: If you could instantly know how to play a musical instrument, which one would you pick?

*Only one? I would want to play guitar, bass, drums, and piano!

Salad: How long is your hair?

*My hair is almost shoulder length.

Main Course: When was the last time you forgave someone, and who was it?

*I don't remember, but it was probably my husbsand. :)

Dessert: What is your favorite kitchen appliance?

*My crockpot!

5 comments:

lila said...

I saw you comment at Lady Lauries' about your video store not having "miss Potter"...take a look at joining "netfix" (on-line movie rental) it is very resaonable , easy and no late fees!
(I think our store only had a couple of copies...they had to search through the returned one for quite some time to find it for me!)

Lady Laurie said...

Dear Tracy,
Hope you have a happy, happy Friday!

tegdirb92 said...

my crockpot is my best friend too :) Great answers.

Skittles said...

Welcome to Friday's Feast! Have a wonderful weekend :)

Ann said...

Just saw your doing Friday's Feast too. I've posted mine a little late today but it's up.