Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday's Feast



Appetizer: How many pieces of jewelry do you wear most days?

* I generally only wear my wedding ring, a watch, and a necklace.

Soup: What is your favorite instrumental song?

* Venus de Milo by Prince - from the Under the Cherry Moon soundtrack

Salad: Who has a last name that you like?

* Tasha Tudor - it's just an enchanting name all around.
Main Course: Name a popular movie you’ve never seen.

*Any of the Shrek movies
Dessert: Fill in the blank: Nothing makes me ___________ like ____________.

*Nothing makes me *happy* like *a day by the sea*.

4 comments:

Lori said...

How beautiful the roses on the beach look!!! I want a painting like that, it's almost mystical looking! Lori

Gattina said...

I have seen one Shrek and was surprised that it wasn't bad at all !

tegdirb92 said...

interesting soup!! Great answers. I loved Shrek!!

Kwizgiver said...

Your salad is interesting!
:-)
Allison