Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Still Waiting....


Waiting has never been easy for me. I am impatient and when ready to get things done, I want it done yesterday! But now I am forced to wait on a release form from the health department in order to get the rest of the paperwork and permits needed to move and time is running out. The longer we have to wait, the more stressed I become and I am feeling drained mentally, emotionally, and physically.
***
We'll be moving sometime this week and I'll have a ton of work to do getting my home back in order and with the beautiful weather I want to spend more time out in nature observing the wildlife and offering tender loving care to our property to bring it's beauty back.
***
I feel the need to refresh my spirit and for more solitude and peace. A time of getting back to basics, if you will, and building stronger relationships with my husband and children. The days of summer are perfect to slow down and take notice of all the simple, beautiful things in life that I often take for granted and to nurture myself and my family.
***
So don't worry if I'm not posting as often as usual. I'm just taking a "vacation" to renew my mind and spirit. I'll still be around blogging occasionally and checking my email. You can leave comments or email me at:
Rosehavencottage (at) yahoo (dot) com.
Take time to smell the roses! @->---

No comments: