Friday, May 11, 2007

Show and Tell Friday

Kelli from There is No Place Like Home has initiated Fridays as Show & Tell day and this is my first time participating. I would like to share my little sailor dress that I wore on my 2nd birthday. Yes, I still have it! Here's a picture of me on my birthday wearing the dress with my cousins Tammy & Gene. I believe we must have lived up in Missouri at the time. It was September of 1976. I am a sentimental sap who loves to look through old family photos and I'm a hoarder of special mementos.

8 comments:

Trella said...

That is wonderful that you still have the dress. I love the picture. That is just so cool!

Lea said...

Too Cute!!! I love the picture ...what a great memory keepsake!

LBP said...

Oh! That is too cute.

smilnsigh said...

Awwww, that's so cute!!! Both the dress and the pic. And that you keep things like this. :-)

Mari-Nanci

Penless Thoughts said...

Me to, Tracy!! I also love little Sailor outfits. Cute. Thanks for sharing.
Susan

Sharon said...

A cute little dress on a cute little girl. :-) Thanks for sharing!

Kelli said...

That is the sweetest dress! I enjoyed seeing the picture too! Thank you for joining in for show and tell!
Kelli

Lady Laurie said...

I always liked sailor dresses for little girls, I had one and so did my daughter. Its great that you kept it!!