Thursday, May 24, 2007

Season Finales


Today is a home day for us and I'm ready for it after the past 2 days of running around! Alfred took the last 2 days off work so we could get all of this stuff done (we're still not finished) and now he has the stomach virus that Kendall had. He went on in to work because we couldn't afford to lose any more pay. He works so hard to provide for us and I am so thankful for all he does!
***
So I am playing catch-up on the house today...doing laundry, packing, cleaning up the yard, and cleaning out my car....all of the things I said I was going to do Wednesday. But when Alfred is home, I tend to go with the flow since I can't keep my normal routine. It won't take me long to get everything caught up.
***
Last night, I watched an hour of American Idol. I loved when all the guys sang with Smokey Robinson....they harmonized so well together! And I caught tidbits here & there during Lost's commercial breaks. We'd run down the hall tothe girls' room to see what was happening on AI then run back to the living room when Lost came back on. We are weird! LOL
***
On Lost, I felt so sad for Charlie who locked himself up in a chamber of the Looking Glass to drown. I was thankful that Sayid, Jin, and Bernard were not killed thanks to Hurley who saved the day! Hurley is so sweet & funny and it broke my heart when on the past 2 episodes he wanted to help, but they made comments about him being overweight. He has a heart of gold!
***
Oh, and how about Dr. Jack meeting Kate at the airport?? That was obviously the future....what will happen after they leave the island, but wait....Jack had told that one doctor to call his dad & see who was drunker, right? But his dad is already dead. Ok, now I'm confused...
***
And who's funeral did he go to? Sawyer's? And why didn't Kate want to go? I think Kate may be pregnant....she alluded to that on last night's episopde, but it wasn't confirmed. There were so many unanswered questions. Why did Naomi have a picture of Desmond and Penny? I'm still confused about the whole Jacob thing. But Ben is a creepy little man on a power trip.
***
And Locke saw Walt last night...Alfred said that was the island manifesting itself. Is Locke turning into a bad guy? I know he doesn't want to leave the island because he's afraid the paralysis will come back, but go hide somewhere & let the other people be rescued. ;) Overall, I thought it was a great show that definately leaves you anxious for the next season to start.
***
With that, I shall close for now & get started on my to-dos for the day. Wishing you all a bright and happy day!

1 comment:

Deb said...

It's the same way at our house when my husband is home. Hope you were able to get caught up...have a relaxing evening!
Debbie