Thursday, May 03, 2007

Reminiscing - Childhood Photos

This is my Mama & Daddy in 1977.
Me at my 2nd birthday in my sailor dress - 1976.
From the left: Me, Laura & Shelly photographed at Olan Mills.
A school morning - Shelly & I had our Annie lunchboxes. I think I was in 2nd grade in this picture. The dress Shelly was wearing was mine in 1st grade. I called it my Little House on the Prairie dress. 1981-82
This is me in 3rd grade in 1982-83. The necklace was an Annie locket just like in the Annie movie. Mama even made me an Annie dress (which I still have)!

3 comments:

Lady of the House said...

Thank you for sharing a bit of your nostalgia with us. These pictures are so cute and they actually bring back memories of my childhood.

How fun to be able to look back at such simple and innocent times. I see you must have liked everying "Annie"...very cute dress and you look so adorable in it. It's nice that you've kept your dress. All the girls in these pictures look adorable. The picture of your mom and dad is cute as well. Do you still have your lunch box? It would be quite a collector's item now.

Lady Laurie said...

Enjoyed seeing your photos ~ you and your sisters were so cute!

Cherub*Kisses said...

Ohh... definitely sweet!! Reminds me of me & my little sisters ... bows and all :) Will have to post pics too :)