Sunday, May 20, 2007

My Favorite Things from A-Z


Ann did her favorite things a little while back so I thought I would play along. Here it is:


A - Authors - Sarah Ban Breathnach, Grace Livingston Hill, Beverly Lewis, Tasha Tudor, and many more!


B - Books - The Bible, Simple Abundance, The Honor Girl, The Enchanted Barn, Linnets & Valerians, Nancy Drew series, Little House on the Prairie series


C - Coffee - I don't like coffee, so I'll take a cup of hot cocoa. :)


D - Dessert - Chocolate, ice cream, cookies, brownies


E - Elegant object you own - a couple of antique dishes.


F - Flowers - Roses, Stargazer Lilies, Pansies, Morning Glories, Sunflowers, Violets


G - Guests for Tea - My daughters, Kayla and Kenzie


H - Home - A haven from the world.


I - Inspirational Authors - Emilie Barnes, Elizabeth George


J - Jane Austin book - I haven't read her books.


K - Kitchen Gadget - Kitchen shears that my husband bought for me.


L - Laundry helps - My washer & dryer! :)


M - Music - I love all sorts of music from Contemporary Christian to Pop/Rock, 50s-70s, Celtic, and Disco!


N - Naptime - A true luxury I try to indulge in each day!


O - Organizing Tips - Only keep what is useful & beautiful!


P - Pride & Prejudice Character - Haven't a clue...


Q - Quote - "Our aspirations are our possibilities." ~ Samuel Johnson


R - Recipe - Go to Hillbilly Housewife for the best recipes for good old homecooking.


S - Scent - Jovan Musk for Women


T - Tea - Sweet tea, please!


U - Underwater creature - Dolphins


V - Voyage you've taken - Vactioned in the mountains of Tennessee a couple of years ago & when I was a kid we toured a couple of plantations in Louisiana....my favorite being Destrehan.


W - Water Feature - I love the beach, swimming pools & I want a rock fountain in my yard.


Xtra-Special Treat - Reading, writing, drawing, fun shopping.


Y - Something about You - I am eclectic, silly, sassy (ask my husband, but he loves it!), often shy until I get to know you well, and a perfectionist.


Z - Zoo Animal - I love the monkeys because they are so funny, but I love watching the big cats...they are so majestic!

3 comments:

Deb said...

I've enjoyed reading your list Tracy! Have a great evening; (I'm watching Mrs. Beeton tonight on PBS).
Deb

Ann said...

How fun. I'm glad you played along. I love Linnets & Valerians. One of my favorite books I read each year. Hope you had a nice Sunday. We had beautiful weather here and I planted some flowers. So much fun.

Grace said...

I tagged myself and linked back to both you and Ann. What a fun meme!!