Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Spring Thoughts


Yesterday we had a wonderful time at the park. The sun was shining and there was a nice breeze. My whole outlook brightens after spending time in nature. I must make a greater effort to get out of doors.
*
I want to plant a flower garden, but we will be moving next month. But I do have 3 large pots that I can plant flowers in. So this week I'll look for flowers bursting with color.
*
Once we close on the property, our weekends for the next month will be spent cleaning it up. There is alot of work to be done. To look at it now, it doesn't look very special - but I have envisioned what I want it to look like.
This is the property from the road. It is on a cul-de-sac. The mobile home there will be moved, along with the oak tree that fell on top of it. There are pine trees & evergreens...and a few other trees that I'm not quite sure of.
The driveway stretches almost the entire length of the property. A nice place for the girls to ride their bikes & to put up a basketball goal for Kendall.

The creek that backs up to our yard. It is overgrown & messy now - but eventually we'll be able to go fishing! I imagine it to be full of wildlife and woodland fairies.

This picture was found here.

3 comments:

Emma said...

Your blog is really lovely, I love your picture and photos. I add it on my Favourite !

Lady Laurie said...

It will be fun to fix up your home the way you want it! It seems like it is taking us forever, but someday...
Its about time we had some pretty spring weather!!

Heidi said...

Oh Tracy, I am so happy for you! This place looks really nice. You will turn it into a real home for yourself and family. It looks really spacious which will make this move all worthwhile.