Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Our Day


It looks like we will have rain again today, but at least the temperature will get up to 81 degrees! I was not happy with the cold snap we had over Easter weekend. :)
*
Today will be filled with housework, homeschooling, and errands to the grocery store, post office and the library to pick up a couple of books that came in for me.
*
Yesterday the girls & I tried a Yoga for Energy video we borrowed from the library. Yoga is HARD! We broke into giggles as we tried to keep our balance & not topple over. I don't understand how they stay balanced with their eyes closed. I can not do it! The scenery is beautiful though.

Kenzie chose a gorgeous book from the library. It is called Stranger in the Woods: A Photographic Fantasy by Carl R. Sams II & Jean Stoick. If you have children who love nature & animals, this book is a must-read! The authors have more books & I am planning to see if we can get them through our library or interlibrary loan.
*
Well, that's about all I have to share for the moment. Hope you have a great day!

No comments: