Monday, April 30, 2007

Monday Morning


It's a bright, sunny day here. The high today will reach 87 degrees! Alfred drove to Atlanta last night for a class he had to take for work & will return tonight. We never sleep well when we are apart and I have a raging headache this morning. But this too shall pass!
*
Today I need to focus on home-caring. There is laundry to dry and put away, dishes to wash, floors to mop and vacuum, beds to make, bathrooms to disinfect, and more. Monday is my day to bring order to my home after the weekend.
*
I hope to bake cookies today - Oatmeal Chocolate Chip. Yum! We have books to read and I really want a nap. Oh, and let's not forget exercise! I don't think I'll get it all done, but I'm going to give it my best shot.
*
Wishing you a day filled with joy and goodness!

2 comments:

Deb said...

The to-do list is never ending, isn't it. Hope your head is feeling better.
Debbie

Lady Laurie said...

Hope your headache went away, it is so hard to get things done with one of those!
Save me some cookies!!