Monday, April 23, 2007

I'm Tired!

You've seen the before pics. Here's the after pics. We spent our weekend beginning clean up. We got alot done, but there's still plenty more to do.
The grass has been cut. We trimmed the trees & started cutting away the blackberry vines that have taken over everything!
Along our driveway the weeds were knee-high, so I worked on that yesterday. I got almost half of it done and I'm so sore today! Ouch! But it's beginning to look so much better. This will be a nice spot for flowers, too!
*
Today, I've been working on the house. We were so tired this weekend after cleaning up our property that the house was sorely neglected! Packing and cleaning was today's agenda. Oh & a quick trip to the library this afternoon, too! Still not completely done....I'll have to finish it up tomorrow. I predict an early bedtime tonight. HA!

2 comments:

Rhonda in OK said...

This sounds like so much fun, I love to move. Wierd, I know.
Wish I was close enough to give you a hand.

butterfly dreams said...

Sounds wonderful, Tracy! Your family will have a wonderful life here. I am so happy for you.