For those who are new to my blog, I thought I would share a little about myself and what Seaside Enchantment is all about.
* I am 32 years old
* In June, I'll celebrate my 15th wedding anniversary with my husband, Alfred.
* We have 3 children: Kendall (ds) is 14, Kayla (dd) is 10, and Kenzie (dd) is 6.
* We homeschool and love it!
* We live in south Alabama.
* I love books - children's classics, mysteries, homemaking, how-to, Christian novels & studies, the list goes on....
* I love really good music, from Contemporary Christian to Classic Rock/Pop.
* I hate to cook, but I do a pretty good job of it.
* I REALLY hate grocery shopping! :)
* I love the sights & sounds at the beach.
* I love nature & I have my own Nature Journal that I sketch and write in.
* I have 3 cats & 1 dog.
* My favorite animals are Cardinals, Horses, and Cats - though I think donkeys & baby goats are pretty darn cute!
* My favorite color is Pink.
* My favorite flowers are Roses, Stargazer Lilies, Pansies, and Sunflowers.
* I am a Christian.
* My favorite books in the Bible are Proverbs, Matthew, Ephesians and James.
* I like to make ATCs and collages.
* My favorite movie is Sarah: Plain and Tall.
* I keep a journal.
* I am addicted to paper of all kinds!
* Spring and Autumn are my favorite seasons.
Some things you may find on my blog are:
~ A weekly blessings list posted on Sundays
~ 101 in 1001
~ Literature quotes
~ Pictures of my children
~ Beautiful pictures
And much more!
Welcome to all friends, both old and new. Thank you for visiting and for all those who leave such gracious comments....you are appreciated! Now lets pour something refreshing to drink and grab some scrumptious goodies to nibble on as we visit and get to know each other. Let the party begin!