* 1 lb. ground beef
* 1/2 onion, chopped
* 1 (10 oz) can Rotel Tomatoes & Green Chilies
*1 (15 oz.) can chili with beans
* 1 (14oz.) can stewed tomatoes, chopped
* 1 (10 oz.) pkg. cheddar cheese, grated
* tortilla chips, crushed
1. Brown ground beef & onion in skillet; drain excess fat.
2. Add Rotel tomatoes & green chilies and stewed tomatoes to skillet & heat through.
3. Line bottom of baking dish with crushed tortilla chips.
4. Spread the skillet mixture over the chips and top with grated cheese.
5. Bake at 350 degrees until cheese melts
6. Garnish with diced onions & sour cream and/or guacamole.