Friday, March 09, 2007

Birthday Wishes, Anerican Idol, and To-Do List


Today is my sister's birthday. Happy 30th Birthday, Shelly! May you be abundantly blessed in the year ahead! I'm glad I'm not the only one in her 30s now...HaHa! :)
I watched American Idol last night. Usually I am pretty good at picking out who's getting voted off the show & who the winner will be. Last night's results were shocking! I had chosen Sanjaya or Brandon or Darren to be voted off out of the guys. For the girls, I picked Antonella and Hailey. Well, Darren and Antonella were voted off as I had picked. But Sabrina and Sundance were not my picks. Sanjaya and Hailey should have gone home.
Ultimately, I think that it will come down to LaKisha and Melinda being the two finalists seeking to win the competition. The girls are phenomenal this year! But I really like Chris Sligh, too. He has a good voice which is a pleasant surprise....much like Taylor Hicks last year. I tend to root for the underdogs, but I still think a girl is going to win this year. Just my humble opinion...
Today's To-Do List:
~Homeschool
~Read with Kenzie
~Vacuum living room
~Clean Master bed & bath
~More packing
~Laundry
~Sweep the patio
~Tidy up the yard
May your day be blessed!

1 comment:

Searching For a Meaning said...

I think I should have a "Today's To Do List".

Perhaps it is a man thing, but whilst my intentions are to undertake chores.

Dementia means some chores are neglected.

Thank you for your very kind comments on my blog and may your Day be equally blessed.