Friday, February 09, 2007

This and That


It will just be the kids and I for the next 5 days. Alfred left this morning for a 3 day drill with his NG unit, then he'll go to Atlanta for 2 days to take classes for work. He'll return Tuesday night, dreadfully tired and ready for a home-cooked meal.
Tomorrow I plan to take the kids to see an afternoon matinee - a rare treat. I had hoped to see Miss Potter, but that is not showing anywhere in my area. I'll just have to wait for it come out in DVD. Instead we will see Stomp the Yard - full of music and dancing and looks like it will have an interesting storyline, too.
Other than that, I plan to read, do my artsy stuff, make super easy meals, putter about the house, take luxurious naps, perhaps take the kids on a nature walk if the weather is nice, play board games with the kids, do my nails, get a haircut on Tuesday, visit the library for even more books, and whatever else strikes my fancy!
Later today, I will draw the winner for my heART Giveaway. If you haven't entered yet, you still have time. I will post the winner's name at 6pm CST. Good luck!

No comments: