Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Wednesday Work

Greetings ~
Today I decluttered and cleaned my bedroom as it become a graveyard for clutter during the holidays. Now everything is all neat and fresh....just don't peek in my walk-in closet! I plan to tackle that later on in the week. :)
I also tackled both bathrooms. The kids' bathroom was especially grimy ~ so I can see that it will have to be added to the daily list. Then I reorganized my budget notebook to make it easier to track our spending and our progress as we pursue becoming free from debt.

I signed up today for a 30 day husband challenge on Nancy Leigh DeMoss's site "Revive Our Hearts". I am interested to see how it affects how my husband and I relate to each other. It's so easy for mothers to get caught up in the needs of our children, housework, and hobbies and therefore neglect our husband's needs. A little extra encouragement and special treatment never hurts!

Anyway, I need to fold a load of laundry and get dinner started. Hope you had a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

You have been such a busy lady! Something very grounding about the de-cluttering and cleaning...those routines I do hold dear! I am grateful that I have a home to clean and things that need to be de-cluttered or giving away to bless others! Your post was so refreshing..thank you!
BLessings to you and yours..