Monday, January 01, 2007

Our New Year's Day


Good evening, friends! I hope you all had a wonderful New Year's Day with your families. Alfred was off work today so we enjoyed the day playing board games with our children, resting, good food and visiting with family.
My Mama has been down from Iowa for the Christmas holiday, so we went to my sisters' house for dinner and to visit before Mama leaves early in the morning. We had black-eyed peas, cornbread, mac & cheese, and roast with potatoes, baby carrots, and gravy. Yum!
I got to play Dance Dance Revolution for the first time and it's FUN! I want to get my own DDR now. One of my sisters has lost 25 pounds over the past 3 months playing it....that's my kind of exercise!
Anyway, just wanted to pop in and say hi. Alfred goes back to work tomorrow so things will settle down here and get back to normal. Wishing all my readers a year of blessings, joy and peace!

No comments: