Tuesday, January 02, 2007

My Day and Blog Changes

Greetings, friends! I have had a busy, yet productive day cleaning my winter weary home. The Christmas tree and holiday decor came down - stored away until next Thanksgiving. Papers and clutter was tossed from my desk, the living room carpet and furniture were vacummed, pictures and surfaces were dusted, windows are now sparkling. I love bringing order and freshness to my home!

Soon I'll start dinner. We are having a crisp salad, spaghetti, and buttered french bread...a perfect comforting meal on this chilly night.

Just a note about the changes on my blog....please do not be offended if you don't see your blog in my sidebar. I wanted to simplify and streamline my look, but I will still visit as I have added all the blogs to my Bloglines subscription. There are so many wonderful blogs out there and I will be able to catch up as time allows. Thank you for understanding!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Dear Tracy,
Wishing you a Happy New Year! Blessings of abundance to you and yours!
Mindy

fanchon68 said...

I whish you a very good year, God bless you, thanks for your beautiful blog !

Lady Laurie said...

Happy New Year Tracy ~ I hope this year brings you many blessings ~
Angel Hugs!!