Friday, January 12, 2007

Dreaming of Spring


Good Morning, Friends! Today we are supposed to have warmer temperatures, so the kids and I will probably venture to the park this afternoon to burn off all the excess energy they have. My energy, on the other hand, has been waning. This week has been a tiring one for unknown reasons. Perhaps it is because I have ceased to exercise and drink my water? So, I resolve to begin again! With each new day we have the chance to start all over....to do things better, to be better, more loving, or kind - whatever it is we may be seeking to improve.
The kids are currently doing their school work. The laundry is calling my name to be thrown in the dryer. I hear birds singing and the windchime dancing. I am thankful for the warmer temperatures we will enjoy over the weekend and I dream of Spring as I look over gardening catalogs and days at the beach. The seaside enchants. It beckons us to draw near and rest, to revel in the beauty of God's creativity - Nature.
'Til next time...

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Spring is a day closer with each sunrise! It will be here before we know it Tracy and it will bring me a sad thought that my time with you as my Winter Season Sister is over so lets not rush it too much either. Thinking of you on this day.....