Monday, December 11, 2006

Our Day


Good afternoon, friends! We survived last week's cold snap, and this week week is turning out to be quite warm with highs in the 60s & lows in the 40s. The kids and I went on a walk (exercise for me!), then we were off to the playground for romping fun. I do wish I had Miss Kenzie's energy!
There hasn't been much crafting here recently. I have several projects to work on, but just haven't been in the mood. Instead, I've turned my attentions towards home-caring and finally started wrapping gifts over the weekend - only to run out of scotch tape!
Tomorrow is library day for us. I love seeing what books the kids choose and discovering new treasures for myself. Kendall likes books with science experiments, cars & other such boy stuff. Kayla usually chooses books on animals & travel (she's reading a book on Kenya now). Kenzie still likes story books - but chooses some really sweet ones. We usually get a couple of videos, too.
Hope you have a wonderful afternoon!

No comments: