Monday, December 18, 2006

On the Road to Recovery


Good Morning, Friends! I am feeling much better today thankfully! Kayla is still running a fever and not feeling well. So please remember her in your prayers and pray Kendall and Kenzie do not get sick, too.
We had planned to bake dozens of cookies this past weekend, but that has been postponed until later on in the week. I had completed all my Christmas shopping and wrapped all the gifts on Friday ~ so there will be no wrapping into the wee hours of Christmas morn!
Today, I plan to do laundry and tidy up a bit around the house. Still feeling a little weak, so I won't over do. Thank you for all the well wishes & prayers!

2 comments:

clarice said...

Tracy, I am praying you and your family will be all well soon. Clarice

Lady Laurie said...

Tracy, I'm glad you are feeling better, and hope Kayla is better soon. Wishing you love and bright blessings this Christmas!