Monday, November 20, 2006

Greetings!


Hello friends! It seems like forever since I've posted - but I really just needed to take a short break to slow down a bit. I had a little more time to enjoy a few books that I have been meaning to read for quite some time. I finished "The Christmas Box" by Richard Paul Evans, "The Challengers" by Grace Livingston Hill and I'm almost done with "October Song" by Beverly Lewis - which is awesome!
Today we went shopping for groceries and the things neede for Thanksgiving dinner at Walmart, which was packed! Once home I started a pot of chicken noodle soup for dinner and rearranged the living room & gave it a good cleaning while listening to a Christmas CD.
We put up our Christmas tree tonight, but it only has the lights on it for now. I thought it best to give the pets a few days to get used to it before we fully decorate it. We'll do that Friday evening. I also decorated the top of my entertainment center with Christmas things (I post a picture soon!).
I think I'll turn in early tonight....I'm hoping to finish reading October Song so I can start the second book in the Mitford series ("A Light in the Window" by Jan Karon). :)

1 comment:

Mrs. Staggs said...

I love the Mitford books! What a lot of lovely reading you have in front of you.
I hope you and yours have a very happy Thanksgiving Tracy.
Best wishes!