Friday, November 24, 2006

Busy, Busy

It's been a busy day here of cleaning, laundry & baking for me today. Miss Kayla's birthday is November 28th but we are having her birthday party tomorrow afternoon. My girl will be 10! She chose a devil's food cake with chocolate frosting which I baked this morning.
We had no turkey leftovers (we finished the turkey off last night!), so I made a pot of chicken and dumplings for dinner. It smells delicious, too! After dinner tonight we are decorating our Christmas tree & praying the cats will not attack because of the ornaments! Our biggest cat (Kitty) likes to sit beneath the branches & pretend she is a present. ;)
I better close for now. I am watching my 3 year old nephew for a couple of hours & he is a bundle of energy. :)








1 comment:

Mrs. Staggs said...

Happy birthday to your daughter! I hope this will be a lovely year for her.
Oh, chicken and dumplings...my mom who was an Alabama girl used to make those and I loved them! I haven't had any in years.
Thank you for this wonderful memory.
I hope you have a nice week.
Best wishes!