Monday, October 23, 2006

WIPs

I am currently working on several cross-stitch projects and also trying to get caught up on my to-read booklist. Right now I'm reading "Linnets and Valerians" by Elizabeth Goudge and "A Little Home of Their Own" by Celia Wilkins. It is the final book in the Caroline series of the Little House books and it is about Ma & Pa Ingalls courtship and married life leading up to Laura Ingalls Wilder's "Little House On the Prairie" books.
Somehow, I ended up with this clown cross-stitch. It was barely started by someone when I received it, so I decided to finish it up. It is coming along nicely. :)
This is my BIG project. I had set it aside for several months, but am picking it up once again. This one will be beautiful once finished and framed!

5 comments:

Copper's Wife said...

Oh! The four seasons cross stitch will be so pretty!!! I have a counted-cross project I've worked on off and on for years. I was just thinking last night that it's time to get it finished!! Thanks for the reminder!

Sharon Kay said...

I love cross stich but my eyes do not want to allow me to do it. Yours is so pretty and will be lovely when finished. I like the 4 season one. I will have to check out your book. Have a wonderful day.

Kelli said...

Oh, I just LOVE your four seasons project!! It's beautiful.
I will check out the book recommendations!
Kelli

Mindy said...

The Four Season's project is gorgeous! Love cross stich and the way it looks when its done. Blessings to you..

Lindsey @ Enjoythejourney said...

Oooh the chicken and dumplin's looks soooooo good. Thanks for showing me your fridge! LOL