Thursday, October 19, 2006

A Short Break


Good afternoon, friends! Just taking a short break from my home-cleaning to check in with all of you. I have rearranged my living room once again, dusted, vacuumed, cleaned windows, taken curtains down to wash, and cleared my desk - which is my constant hot spot. I still need to finish off my laundry and will hopefully be able to work on some cross-stitch this evening.
We're expecting thunderstorms and gusty winds this afternoon and evening. Then, the fall temperatures are to return.
My break time is up, so I need to get back to work. Wishing you a lovely day!

5 comments:

clarice said...

You good girl. Make sure you sit witha cup of tea and enjoy your clean house !! Clarice

Mindy said...

You've been a busy lady today! Enjoy the weather and cooler temps coming your way! Blessings to you and yours..

Anonymous said...

Dear Tracy,
With all the regular cleaning you do, where do you find the time to home school.

I barely have the time or energy for basic cleaning and i only have 2 kids, of which one goes to school though I do teach her a little at home.

~ Tracy ~ said...

I do most of my cleaning in the afternoon from 3-5pm when my children go outside to play. But I don't do a big clean every day. I do what I can each day...some days it may be very little, but if I have a little more energy I try to do more. Hope this helps!

Karen Twombly said...

I love rearranging my furniture! It makes me feel like I have a whole new house! :)

Karen