Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Recent Happenings


Photo from: Cottage Living
I haven't posted much on my blog this past week. We've been busy here at home - hubby was sick, and then we found out a friend of his was in a terrible car accident this past Thursday. He was in ICU until today and has a long recovery ahead of him. Then with the regular homeschooling, daily chores, errands, and cooking...I just haven't had much time to post and nothing particularly fascinating to post about.
Today was a productive day. I deep-cleaned and decluttered my bedroom and decluttered my bathroom. I love the feeling of freshness after a good cleaning! Tomorrow I'll finish up the bathroom before moving on to my dungeon of a closet! So with that, I will close for now. I had a busy day and I'm ready to go to bed....but I had to stay up long enough to watch Lost!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I'm sorry to hear your husband has been sick. I hope he is feeling better. I will keep your friend in my prayers.

Lost started off with a bang didn't it?? I don't think my questions will ever be answered! LOL

Kelli