Thursday, October 26, 2006

Just Checking In






Today has been busy and productive. I recovered two throw pillows in an envelope style and added a decorative rose button at the tip of the point. I'll post a picture soon. I also worked on my cross-stitch, cleaned the house, and worked a bit in my Christmas Planner.


The weather here was dreary and now the rain has come. But I have plenty to keep me busy indoors. I have a few crafty projects to work on this weekend and my husband and son will be carving a pumpkin to display on the front patio.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


3 comments:

Mrs. Staggs said...

It looks like you're keeping really busy Tracy. You do a lovely job of cross stitching, something I've never had the patience for. I think it is so interesting to see what crafts interest and hold the attention of different people. I have a friend who is passionate about knitting. I don't think I will ever have an urge to do that, but oh how I love it. Other people don't see how I have the patience for dolls. I think about Christmas all year around, so can relate to these lovely goodies you've received. My mom made great chicken and dumplings and so does my sister. My mom was an Alabama girl....do you think it's a Southern dish? I never hear of folks making it "up here".

clarice said...

Ohh can not wait to see pictures. Have a relaxing weekend. Clarice

Sharon Kay said...

You have had a productive day and I am now ready to start a few chores my self. Enjoy your weeknd and rest.....relax.....and have fun.