Thursday, October 12, 2006

In My Home Today & More Beautiful Sites



Good Evening! It's been another busy day here of decluttering and deep-cleaning. Today I finished cleaning my bathroom and got most of my closet done. I just need to go through our clothes that are hanging.

Tomorrow will be an easy cleaning today...I hope to complete the closet and generally tidy up. If my husband gets off work early tomorrow, we are going to visit his friend in the hospital that was in a wreck last week.

I found more lovely sites to visit today. If you love the romantic/shabby chic style of decorating, check them out. I believe all of them have online boutiques with fabulous items for your home & garden.

The Shabby Suite ~ I love the August home of the month!

Victoria's Shabby Cottage ~ check out Featured Artist Debi Coules. Her paintings are amazing!

The Old Painted Cottage ~ They have featured cottages of the month, too. I love to see how others decorate!

Make Mine Pink ~ They have great articles & pictures on Romantic Decorating, In the Garden, Coastal Decorating, and Little Pink Cookbook.

Hope you enjoy all the home decorating eye-candy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Tracy. I can't wait to check them out!

Kelli said...

Thank you for the list of sites to visit. I love the romantic/shabby chic type of decorating. I can't wait to visit the sites!
Kelli

norththreads said...

I just found your beautiful blog! What a kitchen!!!