Saturday, October 21, 2006

Autumn Corners

We haven't done much in the way of Autumn or Halloween decorating, but I thought I would share what we have done. This first picture is a little haunted barn sitting in my kitchen window over the sink with 2 tombstones and a spider web draped over the window.
Here is my blinking pumpkin that we turn on in the evening along with pumpkin spice candles.
This is our front door and the doorway leading to the hall. I hung up an autumn leaf garland and draped "spider webs" over it.
This is our skeleton. My husband helped me make him using the directions from Cindy's Porch. It turned out to be much harder than I thought it would, but thankfully Alfred is quite clever when it comes to figuring out how to make something work!
This little sign is standing in my utensil crock. We have 3 cats, so I thought it fitting to keep this indoors. Hope you enjoyed my Autumn Corners!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Hi Tracy, thanks for showing us your autumn corners ~ looks great!
Deb