Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Around My Home

I received this lovely bunch of Christmas goodies from my friend, Joanne. Wow! Thanks again, Joanne! I'm getting the Christmas fever..... :)
Lindsey posted a refridgerator challenge, so here is mine. Don't you love the yellow robot? That is Kayla's creation.
Last night was my first attempt at making Chicken & Dumplings and it was a HUGE hit. My family ate the entire pot! I used the recipe from Hillbilly Housewife. Her recipes have never let me down yet!
This is what I worked on this afternoon. I bought plain white sheets and hemmed them up by hand to make curtains for the sliding glass door. Now I need to buy more sheets to make curtains for the living room. :)

2 comments:

Sharon Kay said...

Would you beleive when I saw the picture of your soup I want an got chicken out for tomorrow nights dinner. Your sheet curtains look good and a very good idea.

clarice said...

Tracey, what a great use of a sheet. You would never know it. You curtians look great. Clarice