Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Tuesday Ramblings

Art: Autumn Reflections by Mike Jones

Good Morning! The weather has been beautiful this week. The highs have been in the 80s; lows in the 50s-60s. Leaves are beginning to fall, slowly but surely. I love autumn weather!

Yesterday my husband started a new job doing construction work. He had a great first day & enjoyed the change of work (he was a diesel tech for Chrysler). It is nice to see him relaxed & happy again, so the job change was a good thing.

I found the cutest Halloween craft to make on Cindy's Porch. It's a milk-jug skeleton. Check it out!

Last night, the season primere of 7th Heaven aired. I love this show. I think the earlier episodes are better, but I've watched it for years & will continue to do so. I cried when I heard it was to be cancelled after the 10th season finale. Thankfully, the new CW network picked it back up. I look forward to another year of 7th Heaven. :)

Of course, we are all excited about the third season of LOST beginning next Wednesday. I have got my Mama hooked on the show now! LOL

Anyway, I need to get busy here at home, so I will close for now. Hope you have a lovely day! :)



4 comments:

Mindy said...

I always enjoy my visit here with you...i'm enjoying the weather here too, its been on the warm side, but in the afternoon, the teperature drops off quickly after sunset..i'm loving it! Enjoy your day, Blessings to you and yours

clarice said...

I am so happy that DH enjoys his new job. That is so important and such a blessing !! Clarice

Sandra said...

So glad your hubby is enjoying his new job :)

The temperatures here have dropped a LOT, we have 30 degrees in the morning and only getting up to about 60 in the afternoons.....brrr!!!

I LOVE 7th Heaven and am really glad that it's back :)

God Bless,
Sandra

Lindsey @ Enjoythejourney said...

Hey Tracey!
I watched 7th heaven too b/c I've always been a loyal watcher. But I wasn't as pleased...all the people are gone now except Lucy and the twins (who never speak LOL).

I am waiting for LOST TOO!!!

By the way, my hubby would love to leave Dailmer Chrysler and get a new job but right now there aren't many other jobs around. I pray Alfred enjoys his new adventure!