Saturday, September 02, 2006

Saturday Happenings


Isn't this a beautiful garden? I can't remember where I found this picture, but it may have been the Better Homes & Gardens site.

This morning my husband had to run into work for a few hours and I got busy cleaning here at our home. I rearranged our bedroom & gave it a good cleaning, then moved on to our master bathroom. We had lunch, then took a nap.

After our nap, we went outside to do some yard work. My husband mowed, while I pulled weeds in my flower beds. It looks so nice now! I hope to get a few more things done outside tomorrow. Wishing you all a good Labor Day weekend! :)

3 comments:

clarice said...

Just beautiful Tracy, have a relaxing weekend. Clarice

Kelli said...

Beautiful picture! Petunias are so friendly. :0)
I hope you have a wonderful weekend with your family.
Kelli

Hulda said...

Lovely garden photo! And I really like the present you got, nice things! Have a nice week!