Friday, September 01, 2006

Lovelies in the Mail

Yesterday I received this lovely package of gifts from Clarice at Storybook Woods. Blogger put my pictures all out of order so please excuse the mess!

I love this embroidered dish towel!
I have never tried an organic chocolate bar, but it looks delicious. Of course, I'll have to fight off my husband & children for it. I think I'll hide it in my comfort drawer!
I love scotty dogs & think this notebook is one of the cutest things ever. Clarice is very creative, yes?
This was how my gifts were wrapped. I saved the blue ribbon, perhaps to use in a future project?
And this final picture is off all my gifts collectively. Thank you Clarice for brightening up my day!

3 comments:

clarice said...

Tracy, I am so glad your gift arrived. And chocolate did not melt all over it. Please enjoy and do not dare share that chocolate !!!! Love Clarice

Kelli said...

Wonderful gifts!! Clarice did a lovely job of wrapping them!
The scottie dog is so cute!
Kelli

Lindsey said...

Awwwh Clarice, how sweet is that! :)