Thursday, September 14, 2006

Birthday Gifts

Hi Friends ~ Today is my 32nd birthday! I received a package from my mom in the mail filled with goodies. In this picture, I received 2 Baker's Secret loaf pans, a cutting board, a bag of Milky Way Midnight miniature candy bars, a package of my favorite socks, a Gooseberry Patch Christmas Cookbook, a DIY lightswitch cover that I can decorate myself, and a pair of white workout pants. :)
This is a beautiful dish towel from my Mama.
I love cats so this towel is "purr-fect"!
Two of my sisters gave me this cute votive candle-holder which fits in perfectly with my beach decor. The card says: "And when she told her sister she'd never let go.....she absolutely meant it." I truly laughed out loud when I finally got the meaning of the card. When we were kids, I was the Queen of Head-locks! I am not kidding! Ahhh, the memories.... :D

7 comments:

clarice said...

Dear Tracy a happy birthday wish, full of love aand yummy things. Clarice

Lady Laurie said...

Hi Tracy,
Happy Birthday, love all your goodies, hope you had a lovely day ~ many blessings to you!

Mindy said...

Happy,Happy Birthday Dear Tracy!!! Enjoy your day..warm wishes to you!
Blessings...

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday!!! I enjoyed seeing your lovely gifts.
Kelli

Lady Kay said...

Happy Birthday wished sent your way, and what lovely gifts...The pet dish is so cute and I have never seen any thing like it. I live on the lake......where did she get it?

Tammy said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!
I just love the Gooseberry Patch cook books...be sure and share some of your favorites with us!!
:-D

Lindsey @ Enjoythejourney said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRACY!!! :) I'm a little late with this, sorry.

I wish you a year filled with God's blessings pressed down & overflowing!

Lindsey