Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Good Morning!

Art: Good Morning by Jerianne Van Dijk

I found a great resource for those interested in living healthier, losing weight, getting physically fit, etc. at the SparkPeople website. This site has tons of articles, calorie tracker, menu and fitness plans, message boards for support & more. And best of all, it's FREE!

Right now I'm taking a break from my house duties & am enjoying watching "Touched By An Angel". This episode created a spin-off show called "Promised Land" with Gerald McRaney who played a retired Navy Seal traveling around with his family in a camper trailer. That was such a good family show....I keep hoping to find it released on DVD one day. My husband really liked it being he is former Special Forces in the Army. :)

Well duty calls...I need to run to the post office and pick up a package & then make lunch. Hope you all have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

Susanne said...

Loved both those shows!

I've been to SparkPeople and it is wonderful!

Deb said...

I will have to try the TV shows you've mentioned. It seems so hard lately to find good family shows/movies!
Have a great day, Tracy.
~Debbie

clarice said...

I will check out the site and have a great day !! Clarice

Sharon K said...

I am going to check out the website and thanks for the information my friend.

Kelli said...

I will check out the website...it sounds neat!!
Oh, and you have the prettiest pictures on your blog! I really enjoy them. :0)
Kelli

Lady Laurie said...

I loved Touched by an Angel, its not on any channel here at the moment. One of the few shows (I think) that you can sit down with your children and watch.