Monday, July 17, 2006

Playing Nurse


Hi Dear Friends! I have been busy playing nurse to my dear husband who has hurt his back once again. I finally convinced him to call the chiropractor and he had vertabraes 8-13 out of alignment. The doctor told him to stay flat on his back, he could use ice packs every 30 minutes but no heat, and he suggested he take 2 more days off work.

Needless to say, my hands have been quite full today tending to my husband and trying to keep our children happily occupied so Daddy can rest. Right now, everyone is in bed so I have a few moments of peace before I turn in myself. So if I am quiet the next few days, don't worry - I will be back. Blessings to all... :)

3 comments:

clarice said...

Praying all will be well soon. Clarice

Mindy said...

Will pray that Hubby makes a speedy recovery! Enjoy your day and take care of you too!!
Blessings...

Cottage Rose said...

Nice to meet you. Your blog is lovely. I do hope your husband will be feeling better soon.