Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Cross-stitching


This evening I spent time working on my cross-stitch project that I have neglected for the past month. I'm still working on the Spring section, but it is beginning to look really nice. I'm going to try to spend a little time each evening working on this project until it is completed.

My husband has greatly improved and I believe he will be able to return to work tomorrow. Thank you for the prayers and warm thoughts sent our way. :)

Blessings to all and to all a good night! xx

5 comments:

Kelli said...

I'm so glad your husband is feeling better! What a sweet picture. :0) I can't wait to see your finished project!
Kelli

Flossy said...

Glad to hear your husband is feeling better :)
Enjoy your cross stitching! I used to do a lot of it, but haven't for a few years now - more sewing and soaps and other things these days :)

Deb said...

Glad your husband is doing better. Can't wait to see your finished cross stitch.
~Debbie

Cottage Rose said...

You must be very patient to be a cross-stitcher. I'm afraid I do not have the patience or the eyes to do it.

I'm so glad that your husband is no longer under the weather. I pray his health and strength improve daily.

Have a lovely weekend.

Lady Laurie said...

Hi Tracy,
Glad to hear your husband is better, I love to do cross stitch, but haven't done it in ages...