Thursday, June 29, 2006

Our 14th Wedding Anniversary


Wow - how the years have flown by! Today was Alfred's and my 14th anniversary. My husband is still as handsome as he was the day we met. *smile* We celebrated quietly at home - enjoying simply being together with a simple dinner and homemade cards from the girls.

This photo was taken this past Christmas of our family. I am usually the one behind the camera, so I don't have very many pictures of myself to share....this was one of the better ones! *smile* I will try to get a more recent picture to post soon.

We now have air conditioning again! Oh, how lovely it is to finally have relief from the heat! Tomorrow will be a busy day catching up on all my homemaking and I may do a little baking, too.

I had ordered a couple of how-to draw books and a science experiments book for our upcoming homeschool year and they came in today. I was happy to see my children occupy themselves with drawing and trying out the experiments. Learning can indeed be fun!

Well it is getting late and I need to get ready to turn in. Goodnight, dear friends!

My darling Alfred ~ Just in case you happen to peek at my blog, I want you to know how much I love you. You are a wonderful husband, father, and provider. May God bless us with many more wonderful years together! I love you, honey....All my love, Tracy

7 comments:

Mrs. Staggs said...

Happy Anniversary!
I hope you are feeling better and have your AC soon.
Your family is lovely!

clarice said...

How wonderful Tracy, now I can put a face to you. And what a beautiful face. Happy Anniversary !! Clarice

Denial Renae said...

Have a great anniversary! Congratulations!

Mindy said...

Happy Anniversary Tracy...enjoy your anniversary weekend! The photo of you and your family is precious...you are such a lovely woman! Blessings to you dear..

Hulda said...

Happy anniversary, Tracy! My husband and I has been married one year this summer. :)

Lindsey said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! YOU ARE A LOVELY FAMILY! :)

Sharon K said...

A happy anniversary to you both. I will be celebrating my 15th year on July 6th. I have enjopyed reading your blog and you have a good looking family. When you have time come and visit on my front porch.