Saturday, June 10, 2006

My Saturday


I said my good-byes to my husband this morning. He is gone for his 2 week summer camp with the Army National Guard and will be returning in the late afternoon of June 24th. He will miss being here for Father's Day, but will be home for our 14th wedding anniversary on the 29th.

I plan to use these 2 weeks wisely. I have many projects I want to work on that I never seem to get around to: creating a Christmas Notebook, do a major decluttering, work on the cross-stitch project I have started, drawing...and that's just for starters! Ah, so much to do and so little time. *smile*

I bought a garden sprinkler to water my flowers in the yard and my children are dying to get in it and play. This weekend the heat index is to be between 100-105 degrees here, so this will provide a bit of cool refreshment and inexpensive fun for them.

Well, I must be off for now. I wish each of you a lovely weekend filled with love, joy, and peace!

2 comments:

Denial Renae said...

I hope that the time he is away goes quickly for you!

Lindsey said...

I love the pictures above....lots of "fairy controversy" going on over at my blog.

I pray your time apart goes by quickly. Enjoy hangin' with the kids alone.