Friday, June 09, 2006

My Meme


This meme is EVERYWHERE right now, but I found it at The Sparrow's Nest. Here's more than you ever wanted to know about me!

1) FIRST NAME? Tracy
2) WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I was named after one of my grandmother's twin boys that were stillborn at birth.
QUESTION NUMBER 3 DISAPPEARED AND WE DON'T KNOW WHERE TO FIND IT!
4) WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? At the end of the movie, King Kong about a month ago.
5) DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes, most of the time.
6) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Smoked Ham, but I really like Egg Salad on toasted bread, too!
7) KIDS? 1 son, 2 daughters, and a babe in heaven.
8) WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Absolutely, but I may be considered a little eccentric.
9) DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? I have a personal journal and a prayer journal.
10) DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yes, I do.
11) DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
12) WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Absolutely not!
13) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Count Chocula
14) DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No.
15) DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Fairly strong
16) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chocolate or vanilla, depending on my mood.
17) SHOE SIZE? 8
18) RED OR PINK? Pink!
19) WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I tend to be very hard on myself.
20) WHO DO YOU MISS MOST? My mom and grandmother.
21) DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? I would love to see other people do this meme. It’s fun to learn more about your friends. :o)
22) WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Khacki shorts and slip on sandals.
23) LAST THING YOU ATE? Western omelet
24) WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The morning news
25) IF YOU WERE A CRAYON WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? The perfect shade of pink.
26) FAVORITE SMELL? Yankee Candles, fresh smell of water, freshly cut grass, flowers, perfume....
27) WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My husband.
28) THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Eyes and smile, overall appearance, and attitude.
29) DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I found this on Mrs. Wilt’s blog, so absolutely YES! :o)
30) FAVORITE DRINK? Hot drink: hot cocoa Cold drink: Coca-Cola
31) FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Extreme sports
32) HAIR COLOR? Brown, but may go back to blonde soon!
33) EYE COLOR? Blue
34) DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No
35) FAVORITE FOOD? Mashed potatoes & gravy, breads, cheeses, shrimp, mexican & italian food.
36) SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Both
37) WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Lavender
38) HUGS OR KISSES? From my husband and kids!
39) WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Mmmmm…I don’t know! Everyone, hopefully?
40) WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I have no idea.
41) WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? "The Hidden Art of Homemaking", the Bible, "Simple Abundance", and I'm about to start "The Year of Pleasures" by Elizabeth Berg.
42) WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Books Fall Open design by Mary Engelbreit
43) WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? None- I was helping my husband pack for summer camp with the Army National Guard.
44) FAVORITE SOUNDS? Waves crashing on the shore at the beach, my husband's voice, laughter, good music, birds singing.
45) ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles.
46) THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? South Carolina
47) DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I sing and like to draw?
48) WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Nearly 32 years ago in Columbia, Missouri.

5 comments:

clarice said...

Tracy we sound a lot alike. It was lovely to get to know you a little better. I am so happy to hear you are close to your mother. Mom's are the best !!! Clarice

Tammy said...

Glad to know you better!
:-D

Hulda said...

Nice to read about you, and a wondeful pic.

Lady Montgomery said...

I love this post, you sound like fun!!
I love the fairy picture. My girls are into fairies right now. I'll be sure to check back soon!!

Teri In CO said...

I just finished A Year of Pleasures earlier this year and I loved it! Enjoy!
Teri in CO