Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Just a Visit


Hello dear friends! I feel like I have been gone forever from blogville. I have been feeling very ill and lethargic the past few days while dealing with this extreme heat. But I do have a couple of blessings to report!

One of my husband's friends heard that we had no AC and loaned us $200 to buy a new window unit. Another friend offered to loan us the money needed to go ahead and get the central outside unit replaced while we wait on the money my husband had to pull from his 401k. We will just repay him when that check comes in. Friends like that are a treasure indeed!

Other than that, there hasn't been much to report on the homefront. I haven't worked on any of my projects. My main goal has been to keep up with the basics of homemaking and to try to keep everyone as cool and comfortable as possible. I will be glad when the new AC is installed so I can get back to work on things here. I will have much to catch up on!

Hope you all are staying cool and comfortable during the summer heat! Blessings to all...

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I hope you are all better soon....hang in there friend!

Mindy said...

Get well soon!! What a blessing indeed to have such wonderful friends as this...stay cool!! Hug and Blessings

clarice said...

I know what it is hot, I can no think, sleep or do anything. I hope you feel better soon. CLarice