Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Ideas for Celebrating Summer


Today why don't you celebrate Summer in your own special way? Here are a few ideas to get you started:

~ Find a comfy, shady place outdoors to sip on a big glass of sweet iced tea or lemonade.

~ Reread one of your favorite books from your childhood.

~ Make S'mores with your children.

~ Go out for an ice cream cone.

~ Visit the beach, river, or lake.

~ Plant flowers.

~ Create a fairy house in the garden.

~ Fly a kite.

~ Take a nap.

~ Watch the sun set.

~ Make a wish on a star.

3 comments:

Mrs. Staggs said...

Hi Tracy,
Thank you for the link to my site, it is is very kind of you. I like the new look you have here. It's very pretty. Hope your AC problem is solved soon and without too much expense. It's been very cool here where I am. Sunny most days, but chilly. Today I'm going to celebrate summer by making tea with a new flavor. Ginger Peach. I thought I would try it iced, but depending on the weather, maybe not!

clarice said...

Dear Tracy, do you mind if I put a link to this post in my summer corner ?? If not no problem !!
Blessing Clarice

~ Tracy ~ said...

I'd be honored, Clarice! Thank you. :)